Forgings are ideal for safety critical parts and reliable due to their excellent material characteristics, high process stability in manufacturing and good verifiability.
The different manufacturing processes of our five member companies offer various production possibilities and include a range of press and hammer lines, hot extrusion presses, upsetters, rotary swaging and friction welding machines as well as many others.
Our area of expertise is the production of forged safety parts, components and assemblies for the entire European Automotive Industry as well as for general engineering and large diesel engines. Our products range from a weight of 1.5 kg to 120 kg.
Due to our extensive range of raw material and the variety of heat treatments we can make the optimal selection according to your requirements.
Product Range of Forgings:
| || || |
Draw Bar Eyes
| || || |
Advantages of forged parts at a glance:
- High process stability in production
- Good verifiability
- Ideal for highest requirements in security, reliability and high durability
- Almost unlimited selection of materials
- Various heat treatments
- Lightweight construction
- Economic machining with various types of metal cutting machines and automated machining centres
- Unlimited recycling
- High precision manufacturing due to high precision forging and partial post-forming
- Great variety of shapes available due to combined processes such as forging with hammer and presses / hot extrusion forging
- Heat treatment as a separate process
Our know-how in development and state-of-the-art production processes in forging and machining are the base of our demand: Precision for your safety!